Friday 24 April 2020

My free choice writing 2

The story takes place in medieval times when King Troy ruled over it. It was a peaceful life growing food, building walls and exploring the land. There were no taxes either but one day another king got jealous and wanted to destroy his castle. So he sent his soldiers to conquer it but the guards of King Troys castle saw them and prepared for battle. They got their weapons, they woke up their dragons and the wizards used their magic to make the men stronger and summon mythical Beasts to fight them. Soon the evil troops got there and it was war. The archers and mages shot arrows of fire, ice and lightning then the knights and spearman both charged at them along side the golems, wolves and giants. Both sides fought hard but the evil side eventually ran out of troops so he got his strongest men and his dragons and just before the two sides were about to collide everything went blurry and I woke up realizing it was just a dream. The end… (I mean what did you expect how could a ten year old be a medieval king)

4 comments:

  1. What a great dream Troy. I think there may have been some very young kings and queens in medieval times. It would have been a bit different to how we live in NZ now!
    I read your story out loud to myself Troy and had to take some big breaths in some places. I wonder if you could edit the punctuation some more so it is easier for your readers.
    Good mahi Troy.
    Mrs Devlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sat down with mum and we made some changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great work going back and editing and proofreading Troy. That is something all good writers do and it sure helps the person reading to hear the story in the same way you do in your head when writing it : )
      I really enjoy this type of story Troy and it reminded my a bit of King Arthur or Game of Thrones!
      Thank you
      Miss J

      Delete
  3. Thanks Troy! It was much easier for me to read this time.

    Mrs Devlin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you positive, helpful comment on my work.